Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
· Give business insights and direction based off of operation needs
· Evaluate future Contact Center product effectiveness and utilization
· Advise Contact Center products capabilities for operation needs
· Develop real-time reporting methods to ensupervisors, and managers
· Develop and maintain documentation on Call Center Routing Strategies
· Coordinate and with Technology teams on feature implementations
· Communicate Call Center workflows changes to operation managers and supervisors
· Troubleshoot escalated or complex call routing issues
· Validate production functionality for afterhours deployments
· Create User Acceptance Testing plans for Technology teams and/or Operations teams
· Continue to grow knowledge of Contact Center products, capabilities, and operation
Expert knowledge of Contact Center solutions and in particular Genesys PureEngage and Pure Cloud
Advanced knowledge of communication methods (Voice, Chat, Email, Video) and distinctions (Conference, Transfer, Merge)
10+ years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture preferred.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.