Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
General technical skills:
· Basic Microsoft windows and Linux skills (installation, administration and configuration, networking configuration, disks configuration)
· Networking knowledge (routing, VPN, TCP/IP)
· Active directory, DNS, DHCP knowledge
· Virtual machines concepts
· Complex IT infrastructure architectures understanding
· Experience with Ticketing tools(SNOW, SDM, etc) & ITIL processes
Social Skills and proficiencies:
· Enterprise Operation Center (EOC) is looking for new team members who are willing to learn more about the IT domain and its processes. After the initial training period, you will be working with the team and participate in tasks and projects, seeking at securing system boundaries and sensitive data.
· Strong analytical skills;
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work in a multifaceted and fast-paced environment;
· Work in a cooperative mode with different technical teams, inside and outside of the organization;
· Able to work independently as well as a team member;
· Willing to relocate in Timisoara for a period of 6 months;
· Proficient in Business English.
Specific Backup skills:
Preferably expertly certified, into at least one of the Backup Technologies(in this order)
Commvault Simpana, Netbackup Veritas, Veeam, HP Data Protector, EMC Networker, Data Domain, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, EMC Avamar
Support, configuration and maintenance for enterprise class backup solutions
Configure backup for new clients
Build, manage and change backup schedules
Capacity and Performance management
Plan, initiate and supervise execution of changes and the implementation and integration of new systems
Backup infrastructure (nodes, storage, tape library, VTL) upgrades: hardware, firmware or software
Backup software upgrades to backup servers and data movers
Monitor performance of backup environments and the systems that rely on them
Would represent an advantage if any experience on Storage systems(EMC, NetApp, Quantum), or Cloud technologies.
Your benefits if joining our team: ➢ A career path into the world of Cloud technologies ➢ Have the chance to practically work in complex environments and infrastructures ➢ Participate to different trainings, including certification
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
· Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
· Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
· Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
· Extra vacation days.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access the Career section from our website http://ro.atos.net/ro-ro/!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.