· Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
· Min. 2 years of experience in Java SE, Java EE software development,
· Practical experience with relational databases,
· Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an advantage,
· Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven, Gradle,
· Good understanding of the modern JS frameworks like React, Angular will be an advantage,
· Good knowledge (spoken and written) of English,
· Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
We offer :
· Work in an international environment
· Opportunity for professional development
· Incentive pay system
· Professional training system
· Attractive benefits package
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Warszawa, Łódź or Opole. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr