We make Amazon more personal and human. We guide the vision and customer experience for Amazon's mobile shopping apps, Navigation, community products such as, Customer Reviews and Profile, and features like Amazon Spark and Today's Deals. We help customers find value beyond the cart. Our future-thinking projects push the bounds of what it means to shop and experience Amazon. We are designers, researchers, technologists, and inventors. We only hire the best, and the best get better by learning from each other. Most of all, we invest in each of our team members by helping them build their unique careers.
We're looking for a UX designer who is passionate about mobile app design, navigation and innovation. We need your mobile platform expertise and customer-focused mindset to contribute to bold new ideas for Amazon's flagship apps on iOS, Android and mobile web.
You will work closely with senior designers, product managers, and engineers in a hands-on role crafting innovative user experiences from early stage product concepts to launch. You practice collaboration and efficiency and raise the bar for UX design within your team.
Opportunity to make a big impact on some high-visibility projects!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a history of creating customer-focused, simple and intuitive designs using best practices for usability.
· Experience designing for native mobile apps.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills with an ability to present to and build consensus among other designers, PMs, and mid-level leadership.
· Proficiency using prototyping tools like Flinto, Framer, or Principle, and/or an ability to prototype directly in code.
· Experience working on a collaborative multi-disciplinary team that includes other designers, product managers and software developers.
· Ability to deliver high-quality solutions in a rapid, iterative design and development environment.
· A desire and ability to work with an incredibly diverse and talented team.