Amazon's Digital Entertainment organization is growing and we are looking for a skilled Technical Sourcer to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting the brands of Prime Video and Studios in our Seattle office.
As a member of our team you will serve as the technical sourcing point of contact for one or more of our Prime Video technical business partners, primarily focused on Software Development Engineers (SDE). You will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of sourcing and pipelining while fostering a collaborative environment to ensure a great candidate experience and raising the bar with each candidate hired.
You will have the chance to drive SDE sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. We are looking for technical recruiters with a strong reputation for being exceptional at SDE candidate generation and client management. We are looking for highly organized individuals who also have effective communication skills. You must have the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to deepen their technical recruiting experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
The Roles & Responsibilities for our Technical Sourcing Recruiter include:
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
· Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the organization, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the quality results to the customer
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most ‘hard to fill’ openings
· Strong working knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
· Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
· A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
·1+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.