Which of these options would you most value in your next job?
· Working in a team where talent and potential have more value than paper based qualifications
· Global opportunities to develop in role and choose long term career paths
· Working at the cutting edge of high speed automated logistics technology
· Finding and conquering emerging challenges as the company grows and scales rapidly
· Working in data driven environment where accuracy and clarity is prized above personal opinion
· Where support of colleagues is paramount and “Not my Job” is not in the vocabulary
Why choose? Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team and have them all. We maintain and optimize all technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network ranging from large, modern, purpose built warehouses utilizing robotics and high volume conveyance all the way through the value chain to small, high speed, delivery stations placed as close to our customers as possible.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The focus of the Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
· Experience of high voltage switching.
· Experience of sortation machines.
· Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners.
· Experience of print and apply machines.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Ideal candidate profile
· Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
· Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
· React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
· Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.