Digital Software And Video Games is on a mission to build the best place on earth for consumers to buy video games and software. We have set up a new team to build a next generation platform to support our goal of becoming the best possible connection between producers and consumers of digital software and video games content.
As Quality Assurance Engineer on this team, you will provide both coding and testing expertise for our team and to be a constant advocate for our customers for Digital Software & Video Games marketplace. Our preferred candidate possesses a high level of coding aptitude combined with a demonstrated passion for Quality Assurance. Our team faces unique challenges bridging the gap between online and physical channels while delivering the best experience for our customers.
Our QAEs understand customer usage models and are able to develop test plans and test cases that approximate real-world environments and scenarios. They create and execute automated regression tests, do manual testing when necessary, and are responsible for driving our software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
Our QAEs have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies and are at the forefront of customer innovation. You will never be bored here! Come work with a team of top-notch engineers and product managers to help ensure the highest quality product delivery for our customers!
Ideal candidate profile
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· 4+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
· Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptence criteria for user stories.
· Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
· Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.