Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Engineering Maintenance Planner to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC).
Purpose of the Job
The Reliability Engineering Maintenance Planner is responsible for asset and spares management, preventative maintenance planning and machine history data. They are the site lead for the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software and are required to extract information from it to support the decision making of the site engineering manager.
· Be the site level Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software, train the local engineering team in its use and escalate issues as required to the EU team.
· Ensure the system is run in line with EU standards and participate in EU led projects and improvement programmes to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling or reports.
· Ensure site level equipment, spare parts and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
· Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assigned all required preventative maintenance to technicians within the team to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Compile equipment information, performance metrics and machine histories and make recommendations for improvements based on their findings.
· Manage spare parts stock levels, place and track orders as required. Work with procurement and the wider EU network to find savings or efficiencies.
· HNC/D or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT
· Experience leading the rollout of a new EAM/CMMS system
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Ideal candidate profile
· Experience of maintenance planning systems either as a planner or an engineer/technician
· Time served apprenticeship.
· BTEC, or equivalent
· 5 GCSE at C or above, or equivalent
· 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities either as a hands on engineer or as a maintenance planner
· Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
· Ideally with previous experience of rolling out a new CMMS system