*Please submit your CV in English*
High Volume Hiring Assistant
We are looking for a motivate, hands-on candidate with passion for Customer Service to join our CS High Volume Hiring team, as Recruiting Assistant. The recruiting assistants work closely with Recruiting Lead and the Recruiting Specialist, providing them support in the hiring process of new Customer Service Associates.
The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external customers and possess great communication and analytical skills. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate.
· Utilize relevant tools to source candidates.
· Manage pipeline ensuring candidates meet hiring bar prior to on-boarding
· Owns recruiting processes, and stakeholders' relationship to build and constantly improve candidate on-boarding experience
· Compile data for Headcount reporting
· Communicate requirements and duties to candidates and agencies
· Schedule candidates’ appointments with external providers within set deadlines
Preferred additional languages
· Italian, Spanish or French
· Knowledge legal aspects of the hiring process
· Previous experience in a recruiting or HR role
Ideal candidate profile
· Fluent knowledge of English and Romania language (spoken and written)
· Ability to work both, independently and as part of a team
· Ability to learn quickly new systems
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Strong attention to detail and organization skills
· Excellent IT literacy, particularly MS Excel