Exciting opportunity to join Amazon in developing its next generation products for the cloud market.
We are looking for talented people to join the Pre-silicon Verification team, focusing on working on system level and using emulation technologies.
Experience / Knowledge in Keywords - an advantage
· Knowledge and understanding of CPU Arch, SoC, Fabric
· Knowledge and understanding of Storage and Communication protocols (PCIe, SATA, Ethernet ).
· Knowledge of Hardware verification concepts and tools (UVM , Coverage Driven verification)
· Experience in Embedded SW (Ansi-C, Linux drivers, FirmWare validation)
· Scripting language (Perl/Bash/TCl/Python)
· Experince with emulation platforms / FPGA
Ideal candidate profile
· Electrical/Computer Science engineer with GPA of: > 85
· 4-10 years of experience with RTL verification and/or Post-Si Validation
· Good understanding and knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
· Knowledge in the following programming languages