Annapurna Labs, an Amazon company, is looking to expand its DevOps team. If you have been part of a Legacy IT or R&D automation /CM team, and you are familiar with chip design company workflow, and if EDA, Linux/Windows, automation on Ansible/Chief/Puppet, networking, high density storage solutions, grid engines/high performance clusters, and Amazon Cloud are not just buzzwords for you from your last DevOps conference, we are looking for people like you.
Candidate will be accountable for:
- Various operating systems (mainly Linux and Windows), application systems that support wide infrastructure and multiple Operations and R&D teams.
- Developing and maintaining automation, orchestration, and playbooks/scenarios.
- Developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures, based on AWS and on-premises environment.
- Researching and recommending innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for DevOps or other teams.
- Being part of DevOps team, responsible for R&D and Operational team's projects/support.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of system administration experience in Linux and Windows OS. Expertise in Linux on an RHCE level or equivalent experience.
· Experience in virtualization environment, based on Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, and VMware products.
· Knowledge and technical experience in public AWS infrastructure required, AWS certified is a plus
· Familiarity with common usage of AWS services such: EC2, S3, CloudWatch, AIM, AWS CLI, and others.
· Knowledge of automation, deployment, and infrastructure management, based on Chef/Ansible/Puppet.
· Monitoring and follow up data analyzes. Experience in ELK or Hadoop.
· Scripting experience with Perl/Python/Bash
· Database administration and maintenance.
· Knowledge of networking and secure/unsecure data transfer protocols. Understanding of Ethernet - TCP/IP, and the ability to debug and troubleshoot network issues.
· Knowledge of various storage hardware and software vendors, understanding of additional storage features such as dedup, compression, and read/write performance issues. NFS(v2/3/4). Data protection and backup systems