Amazon is looking for a motivated, driven Supply Chain Analyst for Brazil's Devices business unit. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for developing and executing best practices in managing inventory, supply chain, and operations to maximize customer experience, sales, instock rates and inventory turns. This individual will have responsibility for ensuring all inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business and implementing controls around these processes. He or she will also own driving improvement in inventory availability and efficiency, purchasing efficiency, and costs reduction across the Devices business, solving in a scalable way that will support growth as well as our long-term business strategy.
A successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, instock, supply chain, or operations management experience, strong skills in working collaboratively and cross functionally, and a track record of delivering results, analytical capabilities, including experience handling large and complex data sets as well as understanding inputs into system driven demand forecasts.
The position requires an individual who can work both autonomously and collaboratively in a demanding and often ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Graduate Degree in Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
· Profiency with /Excel building reporting and developing KPIs
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain discipline
· Supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
· Strong ownership, bias for action, and discipline in establishing and improving processes
· Strong data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment
· Written and spoken fluency in English and Portuguese required