OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Data Scientist - The Netherlands M/F
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in The Netherlands to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
The job responsibilities include:
· Planning, conception and realization of analytic projects and solutions.
· Analysis of complex Data from the costumer with modern technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, Natural language processing or Computer Vision.
· Display, Representation and Interpretation of the analytical results with visualization tools.
· Development of algorithms for data evaluation through statistics, pattern recognition and machine learning.
We are looking for young engineers with:
· Master’s degree in Mathematics, Data Science, AI, Computer Science or similar.
· EU Citizenship.
· Advanced English level.
· French or Dutch is a big plus.
· Good knowledge of Python or R, especially in their data-science stacks (pandas, scikit-learn, tidyverse).
· Experience with the key-value-databases and in-memory-databases (NoSQL), ETL and data integration (Apache Spark, AirFlow, etc.), Analysis Software (SAS, SPSS, MATLAB) and data visualization (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Microsoft Power BI) are an asset.
Europe, The Netherlands
Level of experience