Job Function: Retail (Store)
State / Province: Greece
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Athens
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
· Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand.
· Effectively serving/selling to customers and diligently executing store operations.
· Ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the European Visual Merchandising direction instore.
· Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals
Customer Service & Store Operations:
· Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
· Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
· Execute and be a role model for customer service, meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations.
· Share your customer service experience and train selected team members to fine-tune their service skills.
· Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations.
· Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
· Use seasonal Brand and advanced product/category expertise during sales transactions, to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers.
· Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge.
· Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
· Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
· Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately (if applicable).
· Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
· Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
· Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
· Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
· Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
· Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
· Cascade information given by Regional VM Manager to SM and Store staff through training and meetings.
· Participate in team meetings and team huddle to understand stores’ needs and give feedback to the Regional VM regarding store request.
· Ensure store complies with European standards and guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers.
· Ensure all windows are presented to a high standards including mannequins dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
· In charge of creating clear “Shop –In-Shops” to emphasize category presentation.
· Ensure correct use and positioning of In-Store Communication Tools.
· Dress in-store mannequins and place props correctly.
· Apply and maintain Brand Retail and VM Standards.
· Monthly submission on VM Compliance tool including taking and uploading pictures into the system.
· Update weekly the Space Capacity Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Capacity Results with SM and draft common action plan.
· Flawless execution on Marketing activities aligned with marketing department.
· Train team members on Global Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines.
· Returns and correctly stores unused equipment including fixtures, mannequins, props & graphic frames.
· Manage fixtures with care to avoid damages.
· Net Sales
· Conversion Rate
· Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
· Store Manager and peers
· Sr. Manager Omni-Channel
· Cluster team including:
· Store Development
· District manager
· Visual Merchandisers
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
· Advanced Retail Professional Competencies
· Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Fluency in English.
· Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills.
· Secondary education.
· Minimum 1 year work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with
advanced selling experience and VM dedicated experience.