Transport & Logistics - Warehousing, Distribution, Logistics
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Temporary ongoing (high potential to become Permanent)
£9.50 per hour
Adecco Worcester is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Evesham. They are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a Temporary ongoing basis (opportunity to go Permanent if you're getting on well!). We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar warehouse environment before, however full training will be provided onsite for all duties listed.
· Manually decant containers using conveyor systems, where required . Please note heavy lifting is required
· Record receipt of stock using Warehouse Management Systems
· Assemble stock onto marshalling pallets ensuring standard pallet makeup
· Using pallet wrap machinery to wrap pallets prior to put-away.
· Maintain a clean and tidy work environment, ensuring that all health and safety procedures and guidelines are followed.
· Any other duties requested by your Supervisor or Manager
· Must own safety shoes.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to lift heavy items on a regular basis.
· High attention to detail, especially when working in high pressured environments.
· Ability to follow set and repetitive daily routines
· Is reliable and can work cooperatively in a team to meet daily demands.
· Please note this is not a forklift role, therefore no forklift license is required.
This is a full time opportunity working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (37.5 hours per week) and paying £9.50 per hour. Overtime is payable at time and a half. Our client will be conducting telephone interviews with suitable candidates with up to 24 hours notice, quick start available thereafter. Please only apply if you are able to interview and start during June.
If this opportunity appeals please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration. Due to the high volumes of calls we are currently experiencing whilst operating remotely, we kindly ask that you apply online rather than calling the office number in the first instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy