Transport & Logistics - Transport Admin
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We are proud to be representing our client based in Sittingbourne, having been through a period of rapid growth and success. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of a growing business, with excellent prospects. The successful candidate will be on a basic salary of 20k and be working within a fast-passed office with a real team feel.
Are you/ Do you have;
- Administration experience
- Experience within a warehouse
- Competent in the use of Microsoft word and excel
- A team player
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to use own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- An effective communicator
- Good organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
If you meet all these attributes, then the responsibilities of this role will be to;
- Print orders to distribute to workers
- Prioritising work load effectively to meet customer SLA's
- Printing off labels for customers
- Uploading information to warehouse management system
- Updating data of stock/ stock allocation onto warehouse management system.
- Dealing with collections from containers and DHL
- Dealing with emails, task planning & liaising with sales department.
- Managing invoices and purchase orders on warehouse management system.
- Working with and reporting to both the warehouse Manager and Operations Manager.
- 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- On site canteen
- On site carpark
- Discount on products
- Increased holiday for long service
- Increased overtime rate
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity to work within a well-established organisation, working a minimum of 42.5 hours a week, please send your cv or call us and ask for Jack/Modupe on 01634 826061.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy