Transport & Logistics - Export Clerk
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Our client is a freight forwarding company who have been established in the industry for over 36 years. They commit to exceeding customers' expectations and providing a personal service to meet the needs of a fast paced changing environment. The team are expanding to keep up with growth within the business, and to deal with the changes in customs declarations from 01/01/2021.
This is a fantastic role for somebody looking for their first job or if you have experience working in an office environment and are looking for a fantastic new opportunity!
Hours * 0900hrs to 1730hrs Monday to Friday *
· Use of computer administrative systems * Submission of all types of customs entries in accordance with correct customs procedures using eCustoms
· Submission of T1 Transit documentation * Submission of documentation to Port Health
· Keeping accurate records
· * Assuring compliance with customs regulations
· Working as part of a team
· Computer literacy in Windows applications and ideally MS office
· Strong communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to manage own workload
· Numeracy skills
· Literacy skills Experience
No experience needed, as full training will be given! You just need to have that WOW factor!
· 20 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days (increase of 1 day per annum from 01/01/22)
· Workplace Pension
· Private Health Insurance
· On site parking
· Potential to obtain UK Customs qualifications in the future
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Katherine Bleese