Sales & Retail - Telesales, Media Sales, B2B
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Telesales Coordinator based in Crewe
As a Telesales Agent, you will be working toward specific KPI's including call activity, new business applications, new customer activations, and fuel volume targets. You will be measured both on your ability to bring in new business and to grow your existing customer portfolio.
This role requires an enthusiastic, committed and results-oriented individual.
· Working as part of a team in obtaining new business
· Following up appropriate business leads and actively selling our products
· Maintaining a pipeline and maximising conversion rates
· Displaying a positive and professional attitude
· Consistently exceeding sales targets
· Managing an existing portfolio to ensure continued growth
Experience and Skills Required
· Telesales experience in a pro-active outbound selling environment is essential
· Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages
· Ability to manage own workload effectively and support your line manager where necessary
· Local language skills
Year 1 potential OTE £24000. Year 2 OTE £40000 and Year 3 OTE £50000
The working hours are from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00 hours. No evenings, no weekends.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy