Science - Quality Assurance
· Job type
· External Reference
Basingstoke (Working from Home)
Temporary - Until approx 18/12/20
£20.00 per hour
Do you have previous experience in QA / Compliance? Our client is looking for someone to join their team, working from home to start ASAP until approximately 18/12/20.
· Modification of IFU templates based on RA guidance and then use of these templates to create IVDR compliant IFU's
· Work with Regulatory, Quality, R&D and Marketing to ensure IFUs contain accurate information and are presented in an IVDR compliant format.
· Previous experience writing in a regulatory/quality setting
· Must be a self-starter who can take general concepts and direction and produce desirable results
· Ability to prioritise multiple tasks functions effectively
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member
· Strong quality background and problem analysis and decision-making skills
· High attention to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, SAP and standard computer applications
You must have:
· Previous experience of working in a QA / Compliance department
· Basic understanding of IVD, relating in particular to IFU's and labels
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke online.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Natalia Escandell