Marketing & Advertising - Other Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Product Representative- Remote
Location: Home Office
Duration: end of May 2021
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
To virtually drive patient acquisition, sales and awareness of the broader product portfolio, and associated digital ecosystem across target accounts, through the execution of national strategy and engagement of healthcare professionals, key customers and patients. Remotely training & educating physicians, nurses, and patients in the use of company products as the new standard of care for routine clinical practice.
· Remotely training & educating physicians, nurses, and patients in the use of company products as the new standard of care for routine clinical practice.
· Virtual promotion of the products plus services to CCG/Health Board/Trusts, focusing on diabetes centres, target primary care accounts, clinical customers and pharmacists across the LHE.
· Planning and delivering working days to deliver optimal coverage & frequency of target accounts/customers via virtual mediums, whilst also managing administrative responsibilities. Organising own time effectively to maximise customer contact to take advantage of strategic business opportunities.
· Virtually Identifying and pulling through opportunities within local target accounts to develop the business
· Working with the regional team to key stakeholders within target accounts and developing comprehensive stakeholder and influencer maps within each account plan.
· Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring the successful virtual implementation of business solutions and services and delivering agreed NPS score
· Optimise the use of resource and "sampling / patient support" in target accounts.
· To engage all strategic customers and key influencers identified within the stakeholder map, and working in conjunction with Regional Manager, Market Access Specialist and Territory Manager to ensure the effective positioning of products and services, to deliver sustainable market share growth
· Working effectively to manage own responsibilities as a member of the account team, jointly working on target accounts to optimise the implementation and pull through of formularies to ensure strong and sustained sales growth across the portfolio
· Creating and driving bespoke development plan with RM, to maximise professional growth and in-role expertise. Full engagement with field coaching processes, "buddy" programmes, training and development workshops and on-line training programmes.
· Attending and participating in regional meetings, conferences, and account planning meetings, and executing and translating national strategy into effective local account management.
· Interpreting sales data to maximise productivity
· Carrying out administrative work accurately and on time, including call reporting, regular business planning and market intelligence feedback
· Virtual selling skills
· Experience and proficiency in remote engagement platforms such as Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams
· Remote engagement skills
· Virtual presentation skills
· Negotiating skills
· Confident & Outgoing
· Strong team player
· Ability to influence
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Paulina Nahaczewska