London, Greater London
Construction & Property - Construction & Property
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Role is Monday to Friday with a standard 37.5 hours per week.
Pay rate is £18 per hour weekly pay
Access to company Vehicle
NVQ level 2 in plumbing or 5-10+ years working in sector.
Local Authority experience and use of NHF code book.
Driving licence is required.
Duties may include:
· Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
· Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
· Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
· Assembles fittings and valves for installation
· Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
· Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
· Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
· Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
· Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
· Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
· Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
· Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
· Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
· Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Kai Withers