Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Lab Technician who will be responsible for compliance with IPS and regulatory standards, ensure data accuracy through supporting people skills and performance and equipment maintenance.
· Own the labs IPS Lab Systems at the site and drive compliance
· Coordinate, influence and implement action plans to improve compliance to IPS and regulatory requirements
· Ensure Lab Ops have the skills to comply with Quality Systems
· Ensure Lab equipment to standard through programmes of calibration, performance monitoring and preventative maintenance
· Ensure Front Line Managers have knowledge and understanding of the Lab to keep them aligned to correct priorities
· Be the go-to person when lab, product or equipment issues arise
· Support for new product and project work where they affect the lab
· Coordinate external Lab audits
The ideal candidate will have:
· Post A-Level qualifications or equivalent work experience
· Analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to identify trends through proficient use of MS Excel
· Understanding of lab systems and processes
· Good communication skills
· Ability to manage own, and team workload
· Ability to facilitate meetings and training sessions
This role is based with a manufacturer which operate 24/7 so will offer a continental shift pattern. This consists of working both days, night and weekends.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy