Lewes, East Sussex
£ 11 - £ 14.08 / Hour
IT - Server Support
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
JOB TITLE: ICT Project Officer
LOCATION: Lewes, East Sussex
PAY RATE: £11 per hour PAYE or £14.08 Umbrella
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months minimum
IR35 STATUS: Inside
To provide a business support service within the IT & Digital Service and to support senior staff with both the administrative and IT aspects of business administration.
The post holder is responsible for maintaining, developing and reviewing all business support systems, processes and procedures to secure a quality, cost effective service and to effect continuous improvement. In addition, they will oversee the delivery of the team's services to ensure that effective services are delivered that meet service standards.
· Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level.
· Relevant HR, management, communication, business administration or financial qualification to NVQ Level 2/3, or able to evidence knowledge/understanding of relevant discipline.
· Familiar with one or more of the specific processes used in the relevant discipline.
· Ability to apply relevant health and safety, equality and diversity, and other County/Service policies and procedures.
· Competent in a range of IT tools.
· Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and improve customer service.
· Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers.
· Good administrative /organisational and analytical skills.
· Ability to prioritise and plan own workload in the context of conflicting priorities and work on own initiative.
· A methodical approach to information gathering, recording and reporting.
· Previous relevant work experience.
· Experience of maintaining business processes and systems.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy