King'S Lynn, Norfolk
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Skilled
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
An exciting position for a Full Time Maintenance Technician has arisen for my client, a large global FMCG organization based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your existing skills within a highly renowned and unique business.
A successful candidate will be joining the factory team as a maintenance technician performing general maintenance work. This role is offering 37.5 hours a week from Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm. This requires a skilled worker with previous experience in this field acting with proactive behaviour.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Painter and general DIY skills, minor mechanical duties incorporating skilled work involving the maintenance and repair of internal and the external structure of an industrial factory building.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Following previous experience required:
- Performing minor building tasks.
- All types of industrial and domestic painting work.
- Demonstrates good use of hand tools from the building trade.
- Ability to prepare various surfaces for plastering and painting work.
- Must be familiar with working within confines of a company risk assessment as well as permit to work procedures, and able to work in a strict GMP/GHP manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrating proactive behaviour within the workplace.
- Ability to use ladders, erecting scaffolding tower equipment and use scissor lift equipment. (Full training and assessment can be provided).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy