Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Goods In / Stockroom Assistant to work for a major FMCG client in Slough.
To be a part of the stockroom / goods in team primarily operating the goods in area for the site on a daily basis.
To assist the fellow stockroom team when required.
To carry out the repairs process for all components in a timely manner.
This role is responsible for:
· Accepting and Receipting Deliveries in SAP
· Packaging/handling of parts and shipment to 3 rd parties
· Keeping your areas of ownership Clean and Tidy
· Carry Out Repairs process
· Transport Items from Goods In to The Stores and put them away onto racking.
· Put away items in correct bin locations
· Process Exception forms and manual withdrawals
· Helps users in the Maintenance Stores find what they are looking for
· Assist with rolling stock takes
· Manage stock inventory of Consumable Spares Located in various Store Rooms
· Deal with external Vendors on an adhoc basis
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy