Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are working in partnership with a market leading client that is looking to recruit experienced customer service advisors on a ongoing temporary basis.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
· Operative effectively with in customer centre environment
· Liaise with customers via email and telephone
· Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
· Build an instant rapport with customers
· Understand the nature of the enquiry
· Provide excellent customer service
· Accurate record keeping and data entry
Essential Skills & Experience
* Working within a customer service environment
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Working hours are 08.00am till 17.00pm or 09.00am till 18.00pm working 5 days out of 7, flexibility is also required depending on business needs. This is a ongoing temporary role.
For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy