Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Transport and Logistics
· External Reference
Do you hold a Valid Counterbalance Forklift license?
Are you available immediately for work and are you looking for a new challenging opportunity?
Are you local to the Earls Colne and Halstead area?
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join a busy warehouse team based on the outskirts of Colchester.
Our client is looking for a hard working and motivated candidate, who has the ability and licenses to drive a Counterbalance Forklift.
· Loading and off-loading pallets from Trucks/Double Decker's and Containers
· Picking orders, hand balling, carton work and manual labour
· Off-loading incoming transports of goods to a warehouse
· Review ' goods in' clipboard and paperwork and check collections
· Compare notes/locations to ensure to ensure correct items are selected for dispatch
· Unloading of goods being checked into storage
· Allocation of pallets into warehouse racking
· Accurate completion of relevant documents
· Pallet wrapping
· Valid Counterbalance Forklift License
· High attention to detail
· Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
· Experience and knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
· Flexible and Adaptable
The hours for this position are-
Monday-Friday 11am-8pm with the possibility of overtime. ASAP Start
The pay rate for this role is £9.50ph + Holiday and Pension
This is a temporary position but will lead permanent for the right candidate.
Due to the location of the client- own transport is a must.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience please apply accordingly or call 01206 561295 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Kelly Morgan