Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Caretaking & Attendants
· Job type
· External Reference
Full time - ASAP needed
Adecco are currently looking for a Cleaner to work for their client is a leading provider of vehicle test, validation and engineering services to customers based in Millbrook, Bedfordshire.
The role is offered on an ongoing temp basis via Adecco (with a potential to go permanent depending on performance)
Shifts Early 06:00-14:00 Monday to Friday
This role is an on-going rolling contract with possibility to go permanent after satisfactory performance!
· Day to day cleaning and housekeeping duties in various environments on site.
· Provision of support services to all groups within the Company.
· To clean and maintain multiple offices areas.
· Take responsibility of designated areas throughout the business grounds.
· Act in a professional manner at all times, exceeding expectations.
· Experience of working as a cleaner within a professional working environment
· Full UK driving licence and own transport due to the location.
TO APPLY - Please apply with an up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy