· Make reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
· Check the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
· Process payments and send confirmation details to customers.
· Fluency in Vietnamese
· Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
· Customer-service experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.