· Attend to user department’s needs.
· Process the Purchase Request and ultimately the Purchase Order.
· Prepare the required reports assigned by the Purchasing Supervisor and Purchasing Manager.
· Perform the assignment by purchasing manager.
· Negotiate with selected suppliers and obtain competitive quotations.
· Assist to inspect supplier have appropriate authority / certificate to trade goods when acting on behalf as agents.
· Assist in purchasing manager to inspect purchasing goods directly from wholesales/ retailer where are possible instead through agents.
· Compare the quotation of purchasing decisions and report to purchasing manager.
· Ensure most economical purchase of goods and services for the hotel ensure that purchasing is committed on most competitive terms.
· Contact with suppliers for ensure the delivering date of goods to hotel according to regulation of contract.
· Keep close contact with the suppliers for obtaining updated and relevant market information and report to purchasing manager.
· Ensure the non-bribery agreement be signed with all suppliers. Ensure All suppliers and purchasing associates must abide by the terms of this agreement.
· In case find any bribery behaviour happened, purchasing staff must inform the Purchasing manager and take a warning to supplier’s behavior.
· Responsible to pick up goods from the Airport or Goods circulation center on time to avoid storage costs and goods spoilage.
· Prevent the supplier go into the guest and kitchen area.
· Liase with Receiving Department to inspect the incoming goods. Verify receiving record of goods received and ensure the quality of goods received.
· Develop and enforce purchasing standards, policies and procedures.
· Provide positive relations/ interact with highly diverse associates, department heads, local vendors, and corporate approved vendors.
· Ensure that a process exists for an immediate response to all purchasing department problems.
· Identify and resolve daily purchasing problems in a timely fashion.
· Attend in market surveys Once a month basis and report on price fluctuations.
· Provide and advise on sample testing of food, beverage, and other general items.
· Ensure that Purchasing Manuals are kept up-to-date and only approved items are
· purchased. Purchase Order Logs should be maintained.
· Ensure to maintain efficient purchasing services to all user departments that meet their requirements.
· Recommend best purchases and more economical and alternative new products to the user.
· Promote positive inter-departmental communications and co-operator.
· Responsible for distribute the Market list to suppliers.
—Language：Fluent in Chinese and daily communication with English
According to hotel policy