At Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, attention to detail is critical in all areas. As a Painter you will be responsible for ensuring the painted surfaces in the Hotel are maintained in the best condition. This position requires knowledge and training in painting and an eye for detail.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Shift Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
· Responsible for maintaining and looking after all Painting supplies.
· Constantly monitoring all painted areas for signs of wear and tear.
· Following all Health and safety Procedures
· Painting areas of the Hotel that need to be Painted.
· Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
· Ability to complete requests in a timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
· Must have the ability to multi-task.
· 3 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
· Previous Hotel experience an asset
· Experience Working in the UAE is an asset
· Must be flexible in terms of working hours
· A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
· Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS