· Keeping appearance in good condition and pay attention to oneself behaviour and keep smile toward guests.
· Greets and is courteous to all guests, uses eye contact and well communicate with others, always provide a courteous and professional service all times.
· To maintain good working Relationships with your colleagues, and all other departments.
· Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved through guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
· Establish good public relations with all guests.
· Do utmost to learn names of guests, especially repeat and long staying guests remaining alert to situations to offer assistance.
· Maintain detailed knowledge of key occurrences in your city/location including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, theatres, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems and special events.
· Maintain good knowledge of the hotel facilities.
· Provide guest with all information about our hotel facilities and attractions.
· Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
· To provide guest best service as well as handle the daily reservations and check-in and check-out of guests.
· To enrol Le-club member, to introduce the member benefits and check the points for the members.
· Greets and escorts all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity at the main entrance.
· Takes wake up calls from guests, flies in properly the call list and then sends it to the Service Centre for process.
· Handles mails, messages, parcels.
· Remember the guest’s habits and stay information for VIPs and returning guests.
· Make advanced call to arrival guest and make courtesy call to in house guest according to the GSM’s request.
· Attends to guest’s inquiries and requests.
· Collect guest’s habits and key in the information of every guest into computer system.
· Keep lobby areas cleaning from time to time
· Observe and pay attention on anyone or anything suspicious in the property, and report to supervisor and manager immediately.
· Maintain a very good reputation for the Hotel by professional behaviour.
· Effective communication skills in both Chinese & English.
· Be good at Opera.
According to hotel policy.