Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Opening Q4 2020.
Human Resources Coordinator
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Maintain confidential filling system for colleagues’ files, records and documents, and ensure its adherence with the company’s standards
· Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
· Follow up with the HR team on the HR audit administration process to ensure that the department policies and procedures are in line with the audit standards
· Maintain confidential filling system for all correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the HR division.
Your experience and skills include:
· Mature, enthusiastic and energetic with proven abilities to creatively resolve issues
· Organized, energetic, creative and professional with strong leadership skills
· Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
· Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
· Minimum of 2 years work experience in a busy multi-faceted HR office, within an administrative role, preferably within a hotel or Human Resources environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/