Royal Service Agent
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Royal Service Agent is primarily responsible for providing the highest level of personalized service to all of our Guests in accordance to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts corporate standards while maintaining hotel profitability in a positive working environment. In his role, the Royal Service Agent will consistently exceed Guest expectations by providing highest levels of Guest satisfaction, acting as an Ambassador of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts at all times. The Guest Relation Agent reports to the Front Office Manager.
· Ensuring that all Fairmont Hotels & Resort service standards and operational procedures are adhered to in all interactions with Guests and colleagues.
· Providing prompt, attentive service either directly to the Guests or colleagues using the Guest’s name.
· Masters the Front Office and Royal Service policies, procedures and operations required. Uses the skills training received and knowledge acquired to excel in the position, ensuring accuracy in job performance.
· Reviewing Guest preferences to ensure all standards are met.
· Following the Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards when handling internal and external calls.
· Enthusiastically promoting LCAH and hotel services providing detailed information to Guests and hotel visitors.
· Constantly seeking to identify Guest preferences, acts upon them and makes sure to pass on this information to colleagues updating the Guest’s profile.
· Constantly seeking to anticipate Guest needs and requests, actively engaging our Guests.
· Ensuring the highest possible revenues are generated for the hotel through upselling programs.
· Developing and maintains strong Guest relationships to ensure Guest loyalty.
· Actively participates in departmental meetings, providing new ideas to improve service.
· Adheres to and promotes the company’s health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and is knowledgeable about all safety & emergency procedures.
· Resources (time and materials) are used efficiently in order to maximize output.
· Has respect and maintains positive working relationship with colleagues and other departments and communicates effectively with same and gets the job done. Promotes open discussion.
· Acts as a role model for colleagues and strives to raise quality standards which others will aspire to.
· Flexible to work in Front Desk and Royal as well as Fairmont Gold depending on operational needs.
· While working on Fairmont Gold, provide highest level of personalized service including Front Office duties such as check-in and check-out, Food & Beverage Service and Butler service.
· All incoming and outgoing voice-calls are recorded due to the purposes of service quality check and improvement of service quality
• Proficient in the English language (spoken & written), good knowledge of Azeri, Russian and Turkish
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours (24-hour operation, 7 days a week)
• Must have excellent written/verbal communication and Guest interpersonal skills
• Degree or hospitality diploma is an asset
• Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
• Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs and Windows is an asset
• Prior experience in hotels or customer service or an asset
• Recognized commitment to Guest service, exceeding Guest expectations and anticipate needs.
• Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
• Has outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
• Ability to deal with Guest concerns in an empathetic and business-oriented manner.
• Self-motivated and able to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis. .
• Previous experience in Front Office Operations including Front Desk, Reservations and Royal Service an asset
Visa Requirements: Must hold valid work and residence permit in Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!