Ensure that all guests are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the hotel.
Responsible for providing services and handle guest requests with efficient and courteous manner at all times.
Establish good public relations with all guests.
Use your supervision skills efficiency to encourage and motivate staff.
Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved though guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
· Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
· Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
· Good communication and customer contact skills
· Fluency in Vietnamese
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.