SO/ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are hiring a highly organized and lively SO/ Executive Assistant to General Manager.
The SO/ executive Assistant to the General Manager will show incredible attention to detail, along with the ability to pick things up quickly – therefore, being diplomatic and positive at all times is important.
A high proportion of the job will be spent in the office using email, handling telephone calls and in face to face meetings with both internal and external customers. Therefore, you need to be comfortable, calm and always use a diplomatic approach on things.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to the following:
· Handle all administrative tasks for the Executive Office and support other departments as and when assistance is required.
· Arrange appointments and meetings for the GM and ensure that meeting calendar is up to date.
· Attend meetings as may be directed by the GM to record minutes, compile, transcribe and distribute to other departments
· Arrange meetings with external and internal guests
· Meet guests on behalf of General Manager in his absence or busy schedules as per his directives Arranging site inspections for VIPs and corporate guests.
· Develop a good working relationship with all colleagues in the hotel,
· Arrange holidays, social events and travel arrangements for GM as and when required. Arrange and coordinate meetings, assess priorities of work and assist in organising GM's own time/calendar.
This role requires a highly organized individual who is energetic, self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and the ability to multi-task, able to work under pressure and demands whilst remaining calm and working effectively is essential. The role is varied and can be demanding with an intense workload in this preopening period
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build respect and rapport at all levels are essential.
Maintaining confidentiality is a fundamental requirement for any Personal Assistant.
Must have an excellent command of the English and Spanish languages, written and spoken, computer literate. Ideally, the candidate needs to demonstrate a good all-round knowledge of MS Office, and particularly working knowledge of Excel, word and powerpoint and savvy tech (social network).
Having experience in a similar role or in operations ideally in luxury hospitality is required.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS