· Fully responsible and in charge of preparing a variety of food for guests in the outlets of the Hotel.
· To work in a safe, efficient and hygienic way while ensuring that ibis Styles Vung Tau standards are met and surpassed in each dish that is served.
· Check all parts of the kitchen, including pot and dishwasher areas for cleanliness, order and correct storage.
· Control adequate mise en place preparation for next day, sauce, stock, fish etc.
· Check and control daily mise en place according to Sous Chef and Chef de Partie.
· High school education.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
· Team work effectively
· Take responsibility
· Strong Technical skills
· Guest focus
An international & dynamic working environment
44 working hours & 02 days off per week
100% salary & service charge during probation time
13th month salary
Chance to access learning & development programs by AccorHotels
Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc