As our Cost Controller, management of your team in the overall cost accounting and relevant record keeping of the hotel following policies and standard procedures as per the Accounts Manual will surely contribute in the maximization of financial performance of the hotel.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· To control physically, the receiving, storeroom and production areas for proper and adequate food and beverage handling and presentation; according to what is established by the Food & Beverage Manager and the hotel management
· To assist in checking and establishing the purchasing specifications, to spot check quality, price and service of purveyors and market in order to make sure the operation gets the best quality prices from regular and reliable supply sources. He/ she spot checks receiving practices and controls that receiving meets specifications by checking daily food, beverage and supply reports list and registers the purchases in the cost books and perpetual inventory cards
· To supervise the receiving, storing and issuing procedures and supervises storeroom and personnel and premises for proper recording, storing, inventory turnover, issuing checks for proper inventory rotation avoiding waste and pilferage. He/ she is responsible for storeroom order and cleanliness
· To check for waste, pilferage, proper utilization of food and beverage in production (kitchen) and bars. To check Cost Controller recipes are followed. To control portion sizes according to meat cart and standard recipes and checks captain orders for proper credit to the kitchen and the bar, when items issued. On a periodic basis, he reviews standard recipes
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum five years relevant Cost Control experience in hospitality industry
· A bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Management experience strongly preferred
· Ability to cope with pressure
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement.
Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com