WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
JOIN ACCENTURE DIGITAL. TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TAILOR-MADE FOR BUSINESS.
Guide the digital revolution with ongoing innovation and by redefining the customer experience for millions of users. As a member of our Interactive , Mobility and Analytics teams, discover how the worldwide leader in digital transformation combines the finest expression of individuality with effective and innovative project methodology.
User Experience Designer
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
A UX designer is a core role in our team!
In this role you will be in charge of design new experiences for our clients. Thanks to your creativity and communicative skill you will drive the overall design process in multi-skilled teams made of Visual designers, developers and creative thinkers.
· Cross Skills – Good communicative attitude, ability to interface across different mindset.
· Design - Creating information architectures, task analysis and planning a user journey for multi-device products; Creating wireframe concepts, sitemaps, user flows and navigable prototypes; Designing responsive and mobile oriented interfaces
· User research - Planning usability testing sessions and defining of test protocols. Using user insight, analysis, and benchmarks to guide design decisions, heuristics and competitive analysis
· Design Specification - Define an appropriate specification to ensure a quality development within the project's time-frame
· Data Analysis - Data analysis capabilities from Analytics User Experience tools; ability to interpret data to provide redesign recommendations
· Best practices and design consistency - Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research; consistency check of graphics decisions under the brand guidelines.
Previous Agile and design thinking experiences are considered a plus.
Ideal candidate profile
What makes the difference
· Familiarity with the production of design documents such as wireframes, personas, user flows
· Knowledge of one or more design tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure or Sketch
· Knowledge of the main Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
· Knowledge of the main UX Design tools (CrazyEgg, Usabilla)
· Familiarity with current design paradigms
· Ability to collaborate with visual designers and front-end developers
· Good English.
· Master's Degree
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework , you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.