Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Align go-to-market strategies with Oracle for business opportunities and execute joint sales campaigns.
· Conduct origination and qualifying activities including the execution of joint account planning sessions with Oracle, evangelizing the partnership story.
· Develop and maintain Oracle executive and field level sales-oriented relationships, regional management, key account teams and Accenture stakeholders.
· Help improve Accenture's win rate because of key insights, competitive intelligence, increased skills and capabilities developed on Oracle technologies.
· Work across the Accenture organization to connect the right SME with the right opportunities, developing stronger strategies and execute successful sales cycles.
· Master Oracle's growth strategy and evangelize key messages to the field through demonstrations and presentations. Educate on new go-to-market offerings and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales.
· Drive partnership growth by creating enablement materials including sales enablement (battlecards, Stage 0, presentations) and innovation programs (LaunchPad, COE's, POC's), etc.
Ideal candidate profile
· Ideally a strong Oracle background with a working knowledge of Oracle's GTM, commercial models and how the organisation operates
· Strong communication, presenting and influencing skills
· A relationship builder with strong stakeholder management skills
· Experience of building and executing GTM strategies and supporting pre-sales and sales activities
· A team player who can lead the SME's including planning and coordinating their activities and reporting measures
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.