Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you'll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Milano Your challenges
Design, implement and manage our customers' Hybrid Cloud migration projects.
Using a strategic approach, you will ensure sustainability and efficiency while managing the following activities:
· Collection of requirements for defining architectural schemes and work planning
· Analysis and design of complex, cloud oriented (hybrid/public), scalable, resilient, distributed and fault-tolerance infrastructures
· Process optimisation and application workload transfer
· Cloud and Enterprise Architecture training and certification
· Programme Leadership during “Journey to Cloud” initiatives
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence.
Ideal candidate profile
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· At least three years' experience in complex datacentre migration projects (+ 1000 servers) in Private or Public Cloud (if in a consulting company, it will be considered a plus)
· Knowledge of the most relevant cloud computing architecture and IT solutions (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
· Mastery of the main technical infrastructure datacentre architectures (Storage, Compute, Network, Backup)
· Azure, AWS, Google Cloud (Nice to Have) Certifications
· A degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
· You speak and write in English fluently
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
· You love to share and learn different things
Knowledge of the following platforms will be considered a plus:
· Cloudera (CDH/CDP)
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer