Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As part of our Intelligent Software Engineering practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
The GCP Solution Developer role is responsible for delivery and implementation of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Infrastructure and solutions. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for developing and delivering cloud solutions to meet today's high demand in areas such as AI/ML, IoT, advanced analytics, open source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, server less, etc.
The Regional Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Solution Architect lead will work with cloud partners and other internal groups to evaluate supporting new technologies and industry specific use cases based on client needs. Using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) public cloud technologies, our Solution Architects professionals implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and emerging digital applications.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify Google Cloud Platform (GCP) opportunities.
· Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers.
· Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
· Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
· Lead the discussions and early analysis of the cloud concepts as it relates to Accenture's Journey to Cloud methodology so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to proof-of-concepts with the full support of the appropriate teams.
· Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
· Apply Methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3 years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
· Minimum of 1 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and a passion for learning new technologies
· Minimum of 1 years of experience developing applications using containers and Kubernetes, preferably on GCP.
· Minimum of 1 years of experience in Cloud Workload Migration Automation Tools (i.e. Velostrata, Cloud endure, etc.) Cloud provisioning and management (i.e. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
· Must have a current Google certification
· Experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
· Previous GCP Implementation/Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Client Management and/or Project Management experience
· Experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
· Hands-on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager
· Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience
· Experience in any of Messaging platforms (Kafka, PubSub, MuleSoft, etc.)
· Hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages (Python, Java, C++, Go, Ruby, C)
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 465,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.