Why choosing Accenture for your internship? Because you want to prove yourself and create your own future, taking an active part in projects that transform our customers' business. Take the leap and start your career with us, along with senior colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
eCommerce Internship Opportunity
Location Your challenges
We offer our opportunities to students or undergraduates who are looking for a curricular or extracurricular internship (don't worry if you already got your degree, have a look at our permanent positions!).
Does technology fascinate you even if it's not your field? Do you like to experiment with anything new online? An Accenture internship in the eCommerce team can be the start of your career.
You will unleash your potential within a team of professionals, acquiring new skills through training and learning from your senior work buddies.
· You will analyse and define the functional requirements for the development of eCommerce projects working with Business and IT.
· Together with your team, you will contribute to the implementation of technological solutions aimed at the digital transformation of our customer businesses
· You will participate in all eCommerce project development phases (go live, functional tests, bug tracking, analysis and design of user interfaces and experiences) and prepare training materials.
· Using trends and performance analysis, you will help define new strategies and commercial proposals.
· You will work alongside our creative teams on user interface and experience projects applied to the customer journey
· In a dynamic, flexible and international environment, you will work with colleagues specialised in different fields who will enrich your technical and managerial skills.
The digital revolution has a heart that beats in Accenture. You'll learn how to design solutions that accelerate growth and generate value for our customers. You'll find out where ideas come from and where creative people unite to create unique solutions. Bring your passion into your daily business, like Francesco did, who began his professional adventure with an Accenture internship: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3et10eoF-s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Ideal candidate profile
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you're passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
· You are about to graduate in Economics, Engineering or Science
· You have direct experience of the online world, eCommerce and social networks
· You like working in a team and you feel stimulated by interacting with others
· You speak and write English easily
· You value uniqueness
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
We remind students they need to inform the relevant University office in order to activate a curricular intern role.
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer