Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Execute transactions with minimal direction, analysis and retrieve information from
· group-specific system
· Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and
· compiling in requested format; escalate to supervisor as appropriate
· File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing
· Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client
· formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and
· Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required
· Become a subject matter expert for complex processes
· Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and
· seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis
· May serve as technical and functional resource or super users to other team
· Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
· Meet established goals and objectives
Ideal candidate profile
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Fluent in Dutch
· Flexible working hours
· Attentive to details
· Excellent communication skills
· Team Player
· Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
· Proficient in MS Office
What academic qualifications do you need?
· HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in a related field along with 6-12 months relevant work experience.
· Dutch Language is mandatory
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.