For our medical device business, we are recruiting an EMEA Customs and Trade Compliance Analyst based in Brussels.
The purpose of the job is to ensure site compliance with all customs and trade policies and regulations.
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage import/export process and develop effective internal controls to ensure site compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement cross-functional SOPs to ensure import/export compliance in related areas and update, as needed, to reflect new corporate or regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement Compliance Improvement Plans, as needed, to address and correct issues identified during corporate compliance assessments.
- Develop and manage process for transactional review/audit of all import/export records.
- Maintain team relationship with carriers and brokers to resolve broker/freight issues to avoid disruptions in the supply chain.
- Develop and foster relationships with internal departments as Customer Service, Operations, Finance, and other areas involved in import/export activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, logistics/transportation or any another related field. With a minimum of 3 years of experience with import/export operations, preferably in a customs and trade compliance function in a global company.
- Effective communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to details.
- Proficient knowledge of excel and reporting tools as Business Objects.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken; other languages are an asset.
JOB FAMILY:Supply Chain
DIVISION:CRM Cardiac Rhythm Management
LOCATION:Belgium : Bedrijvenzone Machelen - Cargo 831
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)