Auto req ID
Volvo Financial Services
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Financial Services you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group's sales. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win
We are now looking for a Solution Analyst
Are you keen to demonstrate your functional and technical skills in order to produce great solutions? Would you like to identify opportunities that can improve our customers' experience, business performance and create valuable insights for Volvo Financial Services and the Volvo Group? Do you want to become an expert in the organization and build a long term career within Volvo Financial Services? Do you have a passion to work with people in all departments to ensure the smooth running of a successful financial services company?
You have an agile working attitude and you love networking. You have an open mindset and passion to deliver value.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
· You will be part of a small focused team delivering all digital aspects of the VFS Italy busines
· You will gather requirements, plan, design and implement solutions for all parts of the organization
· You will liaise regularly with the day-to-day business and other regional colleagues
· You will identify improvements to processes, solutions and data capture and work with other teams to deliver these improvements.
· Where required you will support end users with any digital issues and act as key contact into the shared IT services of the Group
· Support other VFS markets as required, leveraging local knowledge and best practice to others Do you have what it takes?
You have a very good understanding of the financial services industry and its processes . You combine this knowledge with strong problem solving skills and you identify, structure , m onitor and deliver results as your 2nd nature.
Further, you provide :
· University degree in a relevant discipline
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Financial Services
· Advanced level of RPG programming skills and experience of delivering complex applications
· Experience of leading and working in large projects
· Previous experience in at least one of;
· API's and data integration to/from AS400 based systems
· Microsoft SQL
· Managing third party providers in delivery of solutions
· Strong planning and organization skills
· Good communication skills and ability to interact with a wide variety of international colleagues
· Advanced level of General IT skills
· Drive and ability to execute against set targets and a positive and proactive attitude
· You have advanced level English and Italian (oral/written) The preferred location for this role is Bergamo, Italy
Do you want to join us in this exciting journey and in our growth? Apply for the Solution Analyst position today!
IT Solution Analyst
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Last application date
State / Province