Auto req ID
· Support with materials preparation/consolidation (PowerPoint, excel, etc.) as required;
· Help with sales contract and invoice filing;
· Support of meeting arrangements;
· Marketing support as necessary;
· Assist customer in vehicle registration.
· Other tasks assigned by supervisor Education:
· University students in business administration, commercial or logistics Competencies & Skills:
· Complete integrity, strong sense of responsibility, efficiency and detailed orientation
· Proficient in Excel, and good in PowerPoint
· English as working language
· Good team player, with effective communication Working Time Requirements:
· 3 days/week, last for 6 months.
Intern, NKA Sales
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Last application date
State / Province