Auto req ID
Volvo Construction Equipment
As a trainee in business portfolio management you will support in building decision documents for managing the business portfolio, marketing strategy and the outlook for our products in China and Asia. You are required to be good at finding the needs of the customer through interviews and close collaboration with the other functions in the company and understand how they correlate to the business targets.
· Analyze market intelligence according to requirements from manager/partner.
· Collect market requirements from Sales team.
· Support development of new product business opportunity descriptions
· Communication between Sales and Technology Team.
· Support manager on Documentation
· BS/MS in engineering or business administration
· Excellent Written and Spoken English
· Broad interest in Off-highway/heavy vechicles, especially within Technology and Marketing
· Able to work with little supervision
· Good communication; inter-personal and within teams.
· Open positive attitude, target oriented, and flexible
· Travel: occasional
Intern, Business Portfolio Management
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Last application date
State / Province