Auto req ID
Role (Purpose of the job)
To support BD team on daily operations
· Information and data collection related macro-economy, industry market, competitors etc;
· Maintain and organize the collected information and generate related analysis report
· Industry news translation
· Major: marketing, international business, economy, or business English
· Degree: undergraduate or postgraduate,2021 graduation is preferable
· Language: English (both spoken and written)
· Other requirement: quick learning, good logic and analytical skills, good at excel and PPT, be patient and team work spirit
Intern, Business Development
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world's best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Last application date
State / Province