Auto req ID
Proactively drive, control and engage in facility management services in such ways that the extent and quality contribute to RVO mission to develop and build trucks at competitive cost, increase efficiency, secure the service delivering and compliance with Federal, State and local laws.
Proactively monitor and control, develop and improve the total facility management services at site level, including contracts with suppliers, project development and permits and general services in support of the site functionality. Secure that tasks are completed according to company policies and guidelines yet maintaining the drive to pursue new standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Monitor and control operating budget within area of responsibility
· Lead or participate in relevant forums with receivers and suppliers
· Cooperate with regional functions to share best practices and knowledge
· Be responsible for site searches, calculation, design, procurement and construction for new investment
· Keep up to date with new technologies dealing with conservation, sustainability and alternative energies
· Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation and respective official reports
· Manage specifications of contracts for maintenance, consultants and services in cooperation with Purchasing department
· Monitor supplier performance
· Adherence to company mission, directives, policies and objectives
· Proactively work with the customers and stimulate an effective teamwork
· Secure the quality of Real Estate delivery of service and products
· Deliver on expected performance indicators that represent standard level and improvement level.
· Ensure effective performance management: set objectives, provide coaching and feedback and define individual development needs
· Dialogue with Tenants, Landlords and Consultants, giving advice, proposals and project management services
· Plan property maintenance, long and short term
· Manage Environmental aspects and compliance ( Energy, Recycling, Waste Management and Hazards Materials)
· Bachelor of Science with degree in Engineering or Business Administration
· Knowledge of contract management
· Cross-functional teamwork
· Experience of project management and facility management (Preferred)
· Experience from purchasing of external services, project management, property operations and maintenance
· Good communication skills
· Customer focused with a good understanding of customer needs and a strong drive to improve
· Knowledge of legislation according to facility management services ( e.g. DEQ/EPA Permits process)
· Proficiency and good understanding of IT tools in general
· Facility Management Diploma (Preferred)
Travel Required (maximum)
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks is an iconic brand that embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. Mack trucks are recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On,” thanks to our durable, reliable and application-driven vehicles that get the job done. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Last application date
State / Province
US Disclaimer text
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Participate in E-verify